Flowmeter complex KR2 KR2 65 (32) x21
Purpose and capabilities
Measurement of the volumetric flow rate of liquids, mainly oilfield wastewater of the reservoir pressure maintenance system, with information output to the indicator and telemetry via a pulse output or interface “485”.
Measurement of EMF induced by a magnetic field in an electrically conductive liquid, proportional to the average flow rate of the liquid. The flow sensor converts the liquid flow rate into a sequence of electrical impulses, at the “price” of a pulse of 0.001m³, 0.01m³, 0.1m³, 1m³, the format can be changed at the request of the customer. The length of the communication line between the sensor and the telecontrol system is up to 300 m.
- Wide operating pressure range (P up to 21 MPa)
- Measurement of aggressive, abrasive and viscous liquids
- Work in conditions of increased gas pollution
- Operation with high inhomogeneity of fluid flow, near pipe bends, throttles, check valves and gate valves
- The absence of structural elements in the flow path of the sensor blocking the flow. The pressure loss does not exceed the loss in a pipeline of equivalent length.
- The primary device is combined with the secondary in one housing
KR2 32×21 with indication
|Maximum working pressure, MPa (kg / cm²)||21 (210)|
32 / 100×21
65 / 100×21
|Nominal diameter of sensors (DN), mm||32||65||32||65||100|
|Connecting flange, mm||90||128|
|Flow measurement range, m³ / h||0.4 … 25||4 … 125||0.4 … 25||4 … 125||10 … 300|
|Operating temperature range of sensors, ° С||– 40 ………. + 60|
|Operating temperature range of secondary devices BIP-16, ° С||– 20 ……… .. + 50|
|Working fluid temperature, ° С||0 ………… + 60|
|Power supply, V||24|
|Power consumption, W||7|
|Overall dimensions, mm||160х125х350||160x160x350||160x200x350|